Nathan Roe has a pair of the biggest arms we have ever seen on a natural bodybuilder at only 18 years of age!
Pictured: Nathan Roe striking a front double bicep pose
We had to know Nathan's current arm day routine so when we asked, Nathan delivered!
Nathan splits his arm day training into biceps and triceps using a weight that allows him to complete the desired rep range and NO more- you should not feel like you can keep going once you have completed the rep range for a single set.
Take rest intervals of 60-90 seconds in between each set.
Nathan Roe's arm day routine:
- Barbell curls 4X 10-12 - I like to use the SLW Arm Blaster as it really isolates the bicep producing a deeper burn
- Seated alternating dumbbell curls 3X 10-12
- EZ-bar preacher curls4X 10-12
- Cable curls or Heavy Hammer curls 4X 10-12
- Lying triceps extensions 4X 10-15 superset with Pushdowns 4X 10-15 *REALLY BURN THE ARMS OUT!
- Seated triceps extensions 4X 10-15
- Close-grip bench presses 4X 10-12 OR body weight or weighted dips
Give this routine a shot and let us know how you go! Also, if you have any tips for arm day we would love to hear about them!
Don't forget to check out our range of gym wear for lifters at www.strongliftwear.com!